Lamb Cutlets with Ginger and Lemongrass
Make these delicious lamb cutlets with an oriental twist...
Black pepper Lemon wedges
5 ml Robertsons Garlic Flakes
2 Lemongrass Stems chopped
30 ml Robertsons Ginger Paste
5 ml Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
60 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
12 (Chops) Lamb Cutlets
45 ml Coriander chopped
45 ml Mint chopped
1. To make marinade, put the garlic, lemongrass, Ginger Paste and Atlantic Sea Salt in a mortar and pestle and pound together until smooth, stir in extra virgin olive oil.
2. Mix the chops with the marinade and leave for at least 1 hour to infuse.
3. Preheat the barbeque grill. When hot; put the chops on. Cook for 2 minutes on each side for medium rare.
4. Put on a plate and cover with foil. Rest in a warm place for 5 minutes. Serve with grilled vegetables, lemon wedge and drizzled with the lamb-ginger juices.
5. 1. use to make ginger cordial, by adding fresh mint, sliced cucumber, caster sugar and soda.
6. 2. Good with seared tuna or salmon mixed with soya sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, sesame oil
ROBERTSONS LEMON PEPPER
Description: For a more TRADITIONAL Twist
Method: Add a dash of ROBERTSONS LEMON PEPPER to the mix
ROBERTSONS MIXED HERBS
Description: For a more CLASSIC twist
Method: For a more CLASSIC twist, add a dash of ROBERTSONS MIXED HERBS to the mix
ROBERTSONS BROWN ONION SEASONING
Description: For a more SAVOURY twist
Method: For a more SAVOURY twist, add a dash of ROBERTSONS BROWN ONION SEASONING to the mix